]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  May 2000, Week 2

PARKINSN May 2000, Week 2

Re: AN "OUTSIDER'S" VIEW OF DEPRESSION / not my meaning

Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2000 12:20:21 -0400

text/plain

SNIPPED
>Discussing this aspect of my history outside of a 12 step meeting is
>considered inappropriate by some in recovery, but here it is, born of a
>desire to contribute to this group and the conviction that this
>information is relevant to the decision by other group members to put my
>sharing on "delete automatically " list, or to read what I have to say
>with a better understanding of where it is coming from.
>

>Chuck

Thanks, Chuck, for your honest and thoughtful post.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           also, on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for