Logopaedy

"bernard.shaw" <[log in to unmask]>

bernard.shaw

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:09:03 +0200

text/plain

I have just come back home from a logopaedy session. I ask my therapist
whether there was any thing that I could take to soothe my throat. My voice
is just a whisper at the moment and I try to keep up with any conversation
that is going on. I tend to try to shout to make myself heard. No one hears
me properly and most have a guess at what I have just said. It is sometimes
very amusing what with my sense of humour. But I do suffer from a soreness
of the tthroat. I know that some-one on the list will have an answer and be
able to help me. S-O-S .bern.................Peace