Re: Non_PD I'm BAAACK!

Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:20:00 -0700

text/plain

Ooops! Sorry, Phil.Ya done real well in creating
 the PD Index - ANYWAY/ <grin>

Barb Mallut

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2000 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: Non_PD I'm BAAACK!

On 21 Sep 2000, at 19:30, Barb_MSN wrote:
> Oh Joy, oh happiness! M'puter's back - all fixed 'n just like
new
> ("new:" being like it was when I bought it five years ago - not
> like it's a macho-stud-like-don't-it-beat-all year 2000
computer!)
> <DARN> (grin).)
>
> Many thanks to those of ya who phoned me while I was off-line.
> treasure each and every one of you for your thoughtfulness...
>
> BOY, did I feel like there was a big whole in my life with no
> 'puter to connect to when I got up each morning - A real void!
> But most of all, I missed my List family- atsa YOU, people!
> <smile>
>
> BY the way, I sure appreciate being able to pick and chose what
> wanted to do vis a vis setting the nomail to run while I was off
> line and and being able to reset my settings back to mail
delivery
> again. PIECE OF CAKE! Thanks to the creative genius who made
it
> so easy for all of us to effortlessly and swiftly tweak, or
change
> our List-settings!
>
> John C. Isn't the PDIndex your "baby?"
>
> I STRONGLY urge those of you who have yet to browse this
terrific
> asset in the "things Parkinson's" world DO take some time to
> peruse the PD INDEX at www.pdindex.org/
>
> <BIG sigh> It's SO good to be back....
>
> Barb Mallut

Hey Barb,
I'm glad you're back... you're missing all the stuff on how
Congress "works"...

I heartily recommend PDIndex too and while John C. is responsible
for many other small miracles, this one is Phil Tompkins...

Here is a tiny snippet from http://www.pdindex.org/more.htm

Who is responsible for PD Index?
Phil Tompkins, a person with Parkinson's disease, who has received

significant amounts of help from others.
Creating and updating PD Index is a voluntary effort on behalf of
people
with Parkinson's disease and their families and friends, to all of
whom
this facility is dedicated.

All the best ...... murray