Re: Inkshed 18

Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>

CASLL/Inkshed <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:17:42 AST4ADT

text/plain

The question is really whether you want to be away that many days. A
Saturday night free in Calgary, I guess, is probably an attraction,
but usually at that point in the year I'd as soon have an extra day
back in Freddy Beach at the end of the conference. . .

> those who aren't going to the first conference may well find it
> just as easy to come on Saturday and stay over for a conference
> that begins on Sunday evening.

There's also the problem of ending early enough for us Maritimers to
get home the same day -- I think we'd need to be on a plane about
1:00 in order to get home that night. This puts constraints on the
usual last morning breakfast business meeting . . .

                                  -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt __|~_)_ __)_|~_ Professor of English
St. Thomas University )_ __)_|_)__ __) PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick | )____) | FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3 CANADA ___|____|____|____/ [log in to unmask]
                          \ /
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~