LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  October 2000, Week 3

PARKINSN October 2000, Week 3

Conference Announcement

"Squire, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:14:50 -0700

text/plain

Hello,
I just wanted to let everyone know about a conference that will be held in
Los Angeles, CA.  The conference is being organized by the American
Parkinson Disease Association Information and Referral Center at
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.