]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  November 2000, Week 2

PARKINSN November 2000, Week 2

Re: LISTSERV INSTRUCTIONS addknawzeeyumm

audrey skrzyniarz <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:34:58 -0800

text/plain

Hi john,

What is the possibility of all who have trouble remembering the
instructions you keep posting, and do not have access to a file system
as marjorie and I keep, might consider writing it in a small notebook?
I found this very helpful in case I need access while away on a trip. It
is easy to enter the address to the listserve that way, and no matter
how they access the list, they can always figure out what to do once
they find your easy to use buttons. Btw, thanks for the ease it gives me
too..:)

* seattle* audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38 ?