LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  November 2000, Week 3

PARKINSN November 2000, Week 3

Re: Non Pd / "Snow"

janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:11:01 -0500

text/plain

hi all

At 19:46 2000/11/21 +0100, bern wrote:
>Snow
>Silently you came by night,
>Covering my world in glorious white.
>Joy you brought to my old eyes,
>As I watched you gently falling from the skies.
>Soon Children will come to play in the snow,
>I will see their young faces begin to glow.
>Snow men they will build; some large, some small,
>Truly a great pleasure for one and all.
>Cries of delight as you give them faces,
>Now all they need are ties and braces.
>Cries of joy as snow balls fly,
>Making full use of the snow from the sky.
>And I in the warmth of my front room,
>Will fall into a fit of deepest gloom.
>For I cannot come and play with you all,
>For once I knew that I too had a ball,
>I waited impatiently just like you all
>When I was young waiting for the snow flakes to fall.
>                                Bernard Shaw

at age 53 in late november in eastern ontario
i find myself eagerly looking out the window each morning
to see if "it" has happened overnight
and this morning was it!

thank you bern

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada