LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  December 2000, Week 2

PARKINSN December 2000, Week 2

One Last Comment

"Hawkins, Darwin" <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:08:42 -0600

text/plain

Before I send my listserv signoff message, I submit the following as food
for thought, not as a flame. Audrey sent this to me earlier today, and since
she is now in the lurk mode, I asked and obtained permission to post it.
Sums our feelings up pretty good! No more "push" from me! Greg, hang in
there!

Darwin