LISTSERV Archives

REED-L Home

REED-L  January 2001

REED-L January 2001

Re: Dates of CC performances in UK

PJW Marty <[log in to unmask]>

REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:23:02 -0600

text/plain

York did their big production in the Minster last year, and they only do it
every three years, so that one is out. I think Chester does it triennially
as well (or maybe it's quadrennially), but on different years than York, so
maybe there this summer?
Paulette Marty