Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  January 2001, Week 3

PARKINSN January 2001, Week 3

Re: DBS Been There..Done that...Have Teeshirt!

Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:59:19 -0500

text/plain

John-- what an amazing report so soon after the DBS---next time you'll
probably be instructing the surgeon ! <G> Glad it went so well.....keep
us posted.

>Well I met my dragon and slew it. My DBS was postponed until evening the
>day before yesterday. It was so late that the local tv station gave up on
>covering the event. Two extra patients were worked in so 4 of us received
>the experience.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html