LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  September 2001, Week 1

PARKINSN September 2001, Week 1

Re: Comtan

Carole Carey <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:50:26 -0500

text/plain

Rick-
I saw one report about Janet Reno on 9-3-01 on ABC that DID address her PD.
It also referred to her "neurosurgeon", and the next thing I know, my old
friend and former neurologist, Dr. Koller, is giving his opinion about Janet
Reno's PD {not affecting her ability to run.}  It also showed her athletic
side by showing her kayaking.  She commented to the PD by saying you just
have to get used to the shaking.  She is on two meds (they didn't say what)
and Dr. Koller said it only affected her on one side.
(However, I hope someone at ABC has pointed out to the reporter the
difference between a neurosurgeon and a neurologist.)

Carole