Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

REED-L Home

REED-L  January 2003

REED-L January 2003

Re: Feast of Fools/Boy Bishop

REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:40:05 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

For an illustration of the boy bishop at Salisbury, see Michael Milway,
"Boy Bishops in Early Modern Europe: Ritual, Myth, and Reality," Early
Drama, Art, and Music Review 22 (Spring 2000): 80-90.

Cliff Davidson