LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  April 2003, Week 3

PARKINSN April 2003, Week 3

Re: Joe Bruman

Joao Carvalho <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:50:47 -0300

text/plain

Yes , truly Joe brought much enlightenment to this list for several
years with his bright intelligence and good will
always demonstrated in all his writings. I am very sorrow to know about
his sudden death .

Joao Carvalho
Salvador- Brazil