]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  September 2003, Week 2

PARKINSN September 2003, Week 2

Re: New subscriber with question about DBS

George Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:47:00 -0500

text/plain

My lead placement was to stop tremors. other placements are possible. some
lucky people ae able to cut their meds in half. might be worth the trouble.
gwc