LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  January 2004, Week 4

PARKINSN January 2004, Week 4

Re: New to this/dystonia

Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:50:01 EST

text/plain

Larry

My toes  curl up, but never go to sleep.  I have had botox injections twice
and they haven't helped.  Meds don't help.  I had bilateral DBS this year and
my tremors have stopped, but that is all   - still have toe trouble.  Just
stopped taking Stalevo, since it made me sleepy and didn't seem to help.  So far,
nothng really helps.  Sorry to report such poor results.

Ray