]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  October 2004, Week 2

PARKINSN October 2004, Week 2

Re: New to list: Introduction and Question about Glutathione

Bill Lawless <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:07:10 -0500

text/plain

Denise,
Try the writing of the PD Recovery Project. www.pdrecovery.org  . I don't know about the acupuncture part, but the description of the patients reaction to various meds is the same as my experience. Your father may be over medicated or have the wrong combination of medicines . Your own experience with neurology  will help a lot. His quick decline seems unusual.

Regards, Bill Lawless
[Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!] a logical fallacy.