We at the U of C are eager to get an online appointment booking system
in place for our Writing Centre. I have a few questions for fellow
writing centre people across Canada--
1. Do any of you use an online appointment booking system for writing
2. If so, are you using an off-the-shelf program (like Duke's
university shareable program or TutorTrack) or did you develop one?
3. If you developed one, is it available for others to share or purchase?
4. If you are currently using such a program, what features do you
consider essential? desirable? annoying?
5. If you are not currently using an online appointment booking
system, would you potentially be interested in sharing costs of
developing such a program for use?
Thanks for your thoughts and comments on this!
Director, Effective Writing Program
To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL command to
[log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties,
write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]
For the list archives and information about the organization,
its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to