Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  April 2005, Week 1

PARKINSN April 2005, Week 1

Re: Moral certainty - delete if you don't want the mental gymnastics! :)

Wenwolf <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Apr 2005 00:32:58 -0500

text/plain

Rick:
The point remains the same. Without illness and/or death, we
overpopulate the earth and die anyway. Was disease created as a form of
population control? I don't know, I didn't create it, I am just
guessing. I can think of no other good use for it. No, I don't like it,
no, I am not suggesting giving up on the thought of peace. I am just
pointing out a fact. Death and misery is NOT a very poor method of
population control - it works. It is just not a pleasant method. Again,
I am not PROMOTING it - please don't shoot me for stating what appears
to me to be a fact. :)

Wendy