* Anis Bawarshi, Amy J. Devitt and Mary Jo Reiff. Scenes of Writing:
Strategies for Writing with Genres. Addison Wesley Longman. 2004.
* Genre and the Invention of the Writer: Reconsidering the Place of
Invention in Composition. Utah State Univ. Press. 2003.
* "The Ecology of Genre." Ecocomposition: Theoretical and Pedagogical
Approaches. Eds. Sidney I. Dobrin and Christian R. Weisser. State
University of NY Press. (2001) 69-80.
* "The Genre Function." College English 62.3 (January 2000): 327-52.
* (co-authored with Stephanie Peklowski). "Postcolonialism and the Idea
of a Writing Center." The Writing Center Journal 19.2 (Spring/Summer 1999):
To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL command to
[log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties,
write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]
For the list archives and information about the organization,
its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to