]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

REED-L Home

REED-L  June 2007

REED-L June 2007

Re: Annual Conference of the Centre for Medieval Studies on Power & Patronage

Robert Tittler <[log in to unmask]>

REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion

Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:20:10 -0400

text/plain

Sally-Beth,

     Thanks for sending this.  I cannot see offering a paper, as my work on
patronage is definitely post-medieval, but I might well attend.

Bob