LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  April 2008, Week 1

PARKINSN April 2008, Week 1

Re: Brig 8/13/39 - 4/3/08

Eric Dawoudi <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:14:45 -0700

text/plain

Gerry,

  I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my grandmother this past month to Multiply Myeloma (recent diagnosis) but she had been battling with Parkinsons for the past 6 years. She traveled the world and was very vibrant until the Parkinsons. She was 89. It's never easy to lose someone you love but I'm just glad that I had such good memories with her.

  I hope you were able to share the same.

  Eric

Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Dear List,
My heart is braking while I write this e-mail. My husband,Brig, of 44 years
passed away at 7AM this morning of late stage Parkinsons. My daughter and I
were at his side from 3AM to 7PM yesterday, Today is our anniversary, and
he waited until then. I have been with him every day, driving 80 miles up and
80 miles back for over a month, because he has been so sick. Unable to
move, communicate, and respond has been hell. He has done more to help find a
cure than 5 people put together, he did every study and clinical trial there
was, and I am so proud of him. Loved this man.
Gerry

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - anonymous