LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  December 2011, Week 4

PARKINSN December 2011, Week 4

Re: virus stops PD

A Phillips <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:52:04 +0000

text/plain

I bet Spike's glad you can't get the medicine in his ears :) give him a scratch from me.Yes, I know - I lost a dogfriend once - and I wasn't even the owner but still miss him ten years on.Still, for now tell Spike how you feel. Maybe there are pet-sharing schemes in your part of the world ? (someone at home in the daytime shares a pet with a fitter person who can provide exercise but is out all day). A neighbour of mine does it and the dog loves it - once he got acustomed to 2 homes - is always with someone.