CASLL-L February 1995

Re: graduate courses in Comp/Rhet

Brenton Faber <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Feb 1995 10:42:15 -0700

text/plain

Hi all,

I am currently working as part of a four-person team that is putting
together a special "graduate pedagogy" issue of the journal *Composition
Studies*.

The goal of this issue is to profile various institutions' first
(introductory) graduate course in/about Rhetoric, Writing, Composition.
Our interest throughout this project is in documenting several of the
variety of ways in which our field is presently framed for incoming
Ph.D. students.

As the sole Canadian member of our team, I am concerned that we also
represent Canadian courses and programs. If your institution currently
offers a Ph.D. program in/about Rhetoric, Writing, Composition, and if
you are interested in being included in this study please contact me
and I will send you a more detailed proposal and call for papers.

Thanks for your help.  Please distribute this note to anyone who
may be interested in this project. Thanks

Brent Faber
University of Utah