PARKINSN November 1995, Week 4

Re: Cost of Eldepryl

Ron Herstell <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Nov 1995 04:57:59 +0000

text/plain

Jim, that UK price for Eldepryl is an amount of pounds that equates
to about 60 USdollars. I don't think the exchange rate can take care of
that difference

Jim Ryan wrote:

Here is an interesting bit of information I discovered. The cost of Eldepryl
at Walgreens Pharmacy in the USA for 60 tablets is $122.99 US. According to
a fellow parky in the UK, 60 tablets cost 60 pounds, or in round figures $95
US. I guess the difference is in the value of the dollar.
Jim Ryan
56/7

Ron Herstell <[log in to unmask]>
Whittlesey