LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  August 1996, Week 5

PARKINSN August 1996, Week 5

Re: Physician's Desk Reference

"John S. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>

PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network

Thu, 29 Aug 1996 23:47:45 -0400

text/plain

>Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 06:15:17
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "John S. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Physician's Desk Reference
>
>Here is an access point for Physician's Desk Reference
>
>http://ovchin.uc.edu/htdocs/pdrviatelnet.html
>
>Physician's Desk Reference Via TELNET
>
>Unfortunately, PDR by way of TELNET can only be accessed through Tristate
Online. We
>apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. Please feel free
to Email any questions or concerns that you may have.

>the Telnet address is Telnet://tso.cin.ix.net for Tristate Online. You will
have to subscribe to this service, looks to be about $5.00 per month but
check it out. You may have to configure you Netscape browser with the path
to your telnet program.

>If you have any problems with this email me at [log in to unmask] and
perhaps I can help you.

>At 10:46 PM 8/29/96 +0500, you wrote:
>>John S. Walker wrote:

>>> Try the same search just using the key word 'amantadine'. I tried it and
>>> came up with over 600 articles. You may even find PDR.
>>>
>>> John S. Walker
>>> Central Supply & Services
>>
>>thank you for your note.  MKB
>>--