LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  May 1997, Week 4

PARKINSN May 1997, Week 4

Re: desktop publishing

Ken Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 May 1997 21:33:53 -0400

text/plain

Billy, I know you are right, but I distrust electronics as much as I love
what they do for me! I am probably the only guy you will ever knew who
destroyed all my data on a hard drive while attempting to back it up! I only
trust what is on paper, and I like to make extra copies and send them to
other locations for storage. I read recently, maybe on here, about a guy who
typed up a manuscript for a book, took it to a copying shop where a new
employee fed it into a shredder by mistake! I already bought the printer,
and maybe, I'll connect it tonight after I read my email, in case I destroy
my computer!
Thanks for your advice, though, under normal conditions it is very good
advice.