LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  August 1997, Week 1

PARKINSN August 1997, Week 1

Re: Sex and the PWP

Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Aug 1997 05:20:43 -0400

text/plain

^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses 64    deg. Fdrizzly

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997 22:19:58 -0400 Ken Rowland <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I have the perfect solution to the dilemma posed by wanting to share
>sexual
>experiences relative to PD and wanting to maintain some degree of
>anonymity.
>
>Since Ivan Sussman proposed some sort of interchange, he could be the
>referee.
>We send our note to Ivan, he removes the name and posts it to the list
>server.
>
>Ken Rowland

   Ken and listmembers,

   Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I am REALLY not well enough to
monitor the e-mail, and only proposed the topic of  male sexual arousal
and PD drugs because I felt it was too important to leave unattended.

  Ken, thanks again, but someone ELSE has to be found for this job.

  IVAN SUZMAN