LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  December 1997, Week 2

PARKINSN December 1997, Week 2

Re: Stamp collector

Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:18:18 UT

text/plain

I really thought long 'n hard before I posted that joke, Klara, 'cause usually
 my male friends don't send me jokes that are very risqué, nor do I post
risqué jokes (not because I don't enjoy 'em myself, but I wouldn't like to
offend anyone).   THIS joke just cracked me up tho, and I simply couldn't
resist posting it - along with that disclaimer.  But like you, had a fella
posted it publicly on the List, I prolly would've felt rather offended.

As I type the above, I can't help but think we wimmins must drive men simply
nuts with our unwritten "do as I say but not as I do" rules 'n such! <grin>

Barb Mallut