CASLL-L February 1998

Re: Query re linked courses

Graham Smart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:01:28 -0500

text/plain

Folks,

I've been following the conversation on linked courses with great
interest.  Here at Purdue I'm on the Introductory Writing Program
Committee.  We're just starting to make some tentative moves in the
general direction of the sort of instruction you've been discussing.

It occurred to me that it would be helpful for us if I were me to make a
copy of your conversation and give it to the Chair of the IWP
Committee.  But I'd only do so with the approval of the participants.
I'll wait a couple of days, and then if there are no dissenting voices on
the list, I'll take this as tacit approval.

Graham