LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  April 1998, Week 4

PARKINSN April 1998, Week 4

PD and CO

JON A MEYER <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Apr 1998 23:01:14 EDT

text/plain

One of the latest threads is about carbon monoxide exposure / poisoning.
One of the test that the Dr wanted run was CO content in my blood, as I
work on autos.
I worked in different repair shops for 12 + years that didn't have an
exhaust removal system (the dealership I work at now does). So it is
possible that I to was exposed to a high level of CO before onset of PD.

Jon Meyer 41/2 ([log in to unmask])
 another Hoosier

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]