LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  August 1998, Week 2

PARKINSN August 1998, Week 2

Part PD / Part Non-PD

J Finch <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Aug 1998 22:21:03 -0500

text/plain

To those of you who spent the time to contact Link
Exchange and Smart Clicks - thank you. I'm in touch
with them and tomorrow I'll submit a parkinson's
banner, which I will also place on the Parkinson
Alliance site for everyone to see. Once on the banner
exchanges the banner will receive several thousand
exposures, thanks to your efforts.

Now for the non-PD stuff:
Quotes from great thinkers:

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5
tons."              --Popular Mechanics, forecasting
the relentless march of science, 1949

"I think there is a world market for maybe five
computers." --Thomas
Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

And doctors who play God --

in the Time-Out section of the Parkinson Alliance site:
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/time-out/