PARKINSN May 1999, Week 2

Re: Touched by an angel

"Will A. Kuipers" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 May 1999 16:42:12 -0500

text/plain

Subj.: Touched by an angel

Mohamed Ali is a commanding presence, condition and all.
I watched the show, because of spot ads that announced his cameo role. The
deterioration in his condition since earlier appearances, was very apparent.

I have read somewhere that he refuses to use medicines, on religious
grounds, even though his wife and caregiver tries to
change his mind.
This makes his willingness to appear publicly all the more impressive,
because he must be in considerable discomfort.

Will A. Kuipers Dallas, Texas 78 / 71