LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  August 1999, Week 1

PARKINSN August 1999, Week 1

Re: "Dollars for Dopamine" TV show

Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:41:53 -0400

text/plain

Ivan,
 I love your idea. And it reminds me of an idea you proposed some time ago -
that this disease should have a new name - DOPAMINE DEFICIENCY DISORDER - I
think it was your idea. ANyway this seems to be a good time to introduce it -
it kinda goes with the Dollars for Dopamine, dont you think?

Might this not also bethe time to start using the name you prooposed