]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  August 1999, Week 5

PARKINSN August 1999, Week 5

Re: ***NON-PD The Parkinsaw Chronicles NON-PD***

Michel Margosis <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:50:30 -0400

text/plain

Dear John:

(Gee, I hate dear John letters).
I am not opposed to mailing to the PIE list, but I save my NON PD stuff
for SPARKLE.  The purpose of SPARKLE is to minimize what I call 'the
extraneous' material on PIE, so that if this is still your intent,
perhaps a private mailing list of those who still want your
contributions but do not want to join SPARKLE.
I am very sorry, I have not YET read Parkinsaw, but I had saved it for
future reading, and expect it to be as good as I have heard it to be.
God, we need humor in this world!

Michel