As a few of you are already aware, I've been working
on a modest (but I hope useful) Web site on
Writing in the Disciplines:  www.cariboo.bc.ca/disciplines

It's funded by B.C.'s Ministry of Advanced Education &
supposed to be "up & running" in a few months.  The site
(at present, very much under construction) features
transcripts of the "Writing Your 'Self' into the Disciplines"
instructional video series I produced in conjunction with
UCC's media services.  It also features--or hopes to feature--
a number of student & faculty articles related to
writing in the disciplines & genre studies.

I'd appreciate any feedback (via the list or off-list
via  [log in to unmask]) about the site--& I'd also welcome
any contributions CASLL members might like to make, especially
in the form of new writing and/or permission to include
previously published articles of interest.

You might also consider the Web site as a possible venue
for publishing relevant student work?

All the best for the new year!  Will

                     < < Dr. W.F. Garrett-Petts > >

 English & Modern Languages  ._______
  UCC, 900 McGill Rd         | \   / |    Voice: (250) 828-5248
   Box 3010, Kamloops B.C. --|.O.|.O.|______. FAX: (250) 371-5697
    B.C. V2C 5N3 Canada.__).-| = | = |/   \ |  E-mail: [log in to unmask]
                        >__) (.'---`.)Q.|.Q.|--. http://www.cariboo.bc.ca
                                     \\.-.//
                                      `---'
                   < < Writing is a Performance Art > >