My abject apologies to Jean, Doug, and Margaret (and apologies to everyone
else who received the inadvertent messages).  I tried to forward messages
internally at SFU to the Inkshed email address ([log in to unmask]), but my
Eudora apparently went to my address book and found Inkshed/CASLL instead.

Please do send your Inkshed 2000 proposals (deadline 14 January) to the SFU
Inkshed email address ([log in to unmask]).  Thanks.

Rick

(Prof.) Richard M. Coe
English Department
Simon Fraser University