Linda, Russ, and other CASLLrs --

Fortunately, there is already a listserv now in operation
for people interested in writing-centre issues in Canada. It
was founded by Barb Christian of Guelph in response to
discussions at the last few CATTW conferences. Here's her
initial message, with directions on how to join.

Regards,

Margaret Procter,
University of Toronto .