Hello fellow CASLLers,

Now that the deadline for CASLL proposals has past (just!), I'd like to
remind you about another proposal deadline:  the deadline for proposals
for the annual conference of the Canadian Society for the Study of
Rhetoric is January 31.  This year's conference is being held in
Edmonton from May 24 - 26.  I hope you'll all consider submitting
something, if you have any proposal-writing energy left . . .  You can
email or fax your proposals to me (see info below).  And of course I'd
be happy to answer any questions you have about the nature of the
conference.

Thanks,

Philippa Spoel
President, CSSR