Dear REED-Lers:
        I have established a website for RORD at:

        http://www.ups.edu/faculty/greenfield/rord.html

The main purpose of this site will be to provide photos of productions
discussed in the journal and/or reviewed in the Census of Medieval Drama
Productions.  (My thanks to Steve Wright for suggesting RORD do this.)
Currently the site offers Megan Lloyd's photos of the 1998 production of
the York Cycle at Toronto, which accompany her discussion of that
production in the upcoming 2000 issue of the journal.  Photos of several
recent productions of Theatre Marot, the excellent troupe from Universiteit
Groningen that performs early Dutch drama, also appear, as well as links to
similar sites.  Additional information, incl. the contents of upcoming
issues, etc., will be posted soon.
        Those involved in performing medieval drama are encouraged to send me
photographs of their productions or links to their sites.  Send these
electronically to [log in to unmask], or hard copy to Peter Greenfield,
Department of English, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA 98416, USA.
        Peter Greenfield