 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        33 ice storm   deg. F
:-)
Sue Crawford from Gov. King's office just called
at 1:45 PM. She said that he is handling my request to get a reasonable
agreement with the City of Portland, personally. I have told
her about my medical condition, and my PD-related volunteer
work. She said that my case is now in his hands.

I will have to trust in him, and wait until he contacts me.
He is at  (207) 287-3531 in the Capitol in Augusta.

His e-mail address is:

Also, my dad remains hospitalized, but seems to be
much better.  My uncle died yesterday, and a caregiver
who was going through stress and  burnout gave  up
this morning. So I am searching for 4 mornings per
week of coverage for myself at this very moment.

Ivan
:-!