To all of you who responded to my e-mail of two days ago, thank you.  I am
overwhelmed with the response and I do want to respond to each of you.  I
have made copies and will take time to read them all.  I had no idea there
were so many people out there with this disease.  I do not feel so alone
anymore.  No one else can totally understand what is happening to our
bodies except those experiencing it.  My family is wonderful, but I never
can really express what is happening inside of me.  As you know it is like
there is someone else in me trying to control me.  When I have read all the
replies and have more time to respond I will.  Unfortunately, the computer
I am using is one at my work and I must stay late or come in on weekends to
use it for personal reasons.  I will be getting my own computer soon at
home and look forward to corresponding with you.  I see that I have much to
learn about this disease and what better way to learn than from those that
have it.

Once again, my thanks to you all and the best to each of you in 2000.

Linda in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Linda Kenney, Executive Assistant
Lethbridge School District No. 51
433 - 15 Street South