Ken, how quickly you forget. Don't you remember the
terrible repercussions when you made a mistake and picked
up those California GIRLS instead of those Transylvania
GHOULS and you had to do time in that womens' correctional
facility? Besides, I hear Barb M. wears nothing but
diamonds to bed, and if she lost those in the move...Try
explaining THAT to Mrs. Ken.    Carole