I DON'T KNOW WHO COINED THE WORD "CYBERSOUL", BUT I
LOVE IT, BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE, THOSE OF US WHO ARE PWP'S,
CAREGIVERS AND/OR JUST FRIENDS. I FEEL IT BRINGS US ALL CLOSER TOGETHER,
WHETHER WE ARE IN USA,DENMARK,GERMANY, S.AMERICAN OR HOUSTON, LIKE I AM.
MAY 2000 BRING US ALL MUCH HAPPINESS, HEALTH, AND PROSPERITY(AND A CURE)
Jo Ann