I just wanted to thank the many people who have responded to me personally
regarding the letter I sent about my dad and mom's current
difficulties.  It's encouraging and reaffirming to see such a helpful,
friendly, supportive group of folks, who share the camaraderie of a hard
situation.  (Occasional online spats notwithstanding :-)

I don't have time to respond to you all individually, nor time to fully
participate in the list as much as I'd like (I've got my job to consider!).
But I want you all to know I've received the letters, have faxed copies of
them to my mom (not computer literate to have her own email yet), and truly
truly appreciate the suggestions and expressions of support.

-- garyZ
Gary Zimmerman