At 7:42 AM -0500 1/6/00, Carole Hercun wrote:
>Thanks, Murray. Are you old enough to remember "Murray the
>K"?

Sure! I guess I ought to start adding 60/60/50 to my sig, hunh?

Nope, I'm not the DJ, just a newly diagnosed PWP who can trace
symptoms back 10 years. I lost my sense of smell ten years ago and
then had a 5-year bout with achilles tendonitis which defied
physiotherapy, braces, cortisone shots, etc. The right hand tremor
arrived this June and the diagnosis was PD. I am just getting used to
living with it and go through cyclical moods. I try to exercise as
much as possible but my knees hurt with very little exercise.

Cyberspace is my passion and it was really great finding this mailing
list, where I can get more information than ever I could through our
overworked health system.

Warmest regards,

,\\urray
60/60/50