"A Story of Hope," a 25-minute videotape produced by Jim West for and about
the Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society, is being offered at no charge to
"PIEnet" members.   We still have plenty of copies available for free
distribution to leaders of the Parkinson community, such as the people on
this listserv.

Friday, 7 January, I will be mailing out nine more copies to U.S.
destinations and seven more to Canada.

I have been known to miss this list a week as a time as I become busy with
other things, and you similarly might have missed the initial offering of
this tape last month.  If so, here's your chance to make up for it.  Please
write me off-list if you want a better description of our tape.  Please
write me off-list if you would like a copy for yourself or for your support
group.

We have had several glowing reviews of this tape on-line already, and I
don't want to see anybody who might be able to use this tape miss out.

Art