Hi Art,

I showed your tape at our support group meeting Monday evening, and people
reacted positively to it.  I especially liked the interviews with the
doctors and the distinction one of them made about the two different types
of research.  I said only treating the symptoms is like putting a band-aid
on a cancerous tumor; it hides it for a while. but you know sooner or later
the tumor will have its way. We have to find the cure. and it's reassuring
to know people agree who are in a position to do something about it.  You
videotape is appropriately named.  Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,

Pat