Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Ray Strand <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: PD and dental damage
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Date sent:              Thu, 6 Jan 2000 22:55:11 -0500

> What I am concerned about is -- shortly after getting the local
> anesthetic, I had to urinate...and at 10 minute intervals for a while. I
> had to pull over and relieve myself on the way home...there is a lot of
> privacy on a snowy gravel road on the edge of the prairie.  My kidneys
> ached. The intervals gradually increased during the day, until 6:00 pm
> when things got back to normal.  My PD symptoms were not well masked by
> the Mirapex.
>
> Today, I talked to my dentist, and he can't think of why this would
> happen.

Ray,

If you get an answer, please post it or send it to me.  I have had this
happen, also (and I don't have PD).  I do have some mild to moderate
prostate symptoms.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"