Can somebody please tell me how to re-post something onto the list, from the
archives. I have located the petition we preapred for ivan nearly a year ago,
and wanted to post it again to refresh list-members' memories, and to acquaint
newbies with our successes and failures so far - but now i am at a loss as to
how to get a copy from tne archives to the list.
BTW, it is under the heading PARADISE LOST at my address ([log in to unmask]) on
Jan 26th last year, if somebody  else wants to put it on the list - it may be
quioker amd simpler than trying to explain to this computer unfriendly brain
of mine.

hilary blue (50/33/24)

May the last year of the century
be the first year of the cure!