ELeanor

That is quite okay, because Janet is not the creator  or author of the
petition. She is the kind angel who posted it for me because i am helpless in
the face of higher computing techniques and didnt know how to copy it from the
archives to the list. But dont worry, every so often i'll collect all the new
signees names and add them to a master list. That wahyit doesnt matter which
copy you sign. you may however end up with a different number.

Thank you for signing and thank you for caring

hilary blue (50/33/24)

May the last year of the century
Be the first year of the cure.